geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Heinz Drews" <heinz.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swing console?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:55:47 GMT
That is a good suggestion.

I agree with your opinion about webapps.
Especially during development it seems, that using a component to
configure the component which it is dependent on, is increasing risks.
I had several times to manually modify config.xml to get G started again

Personally I would prefer an application based on Eclipse because this
could be nicely integrated with the plugin for launching G.

Heinz