geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: veryverbose (-vv)
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:04:17 GMT
I think there is something strange going on with log4j
configuration.  To get a reasonable level of coverage in any log
(console or file) I have to remove/comment out the line

log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanSingleReference=DEBU

In my limited experimentation that line prevents logging just about
anything else at debug (and possibly info) no matter what the
"global" settings are.

thanks
david jencks