geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:31:34 GMT
I've excluded the transitive deps, bringing the rar down to ~1m

Not sure if we need to exclude the others too.. if so, then we should
remove the deps from the pom.

Anyways, I've passed this issue (GERONIMO-1722) to David J for
completion as I am not really sure what needs to be in the rar and
what doesn't.

--jason