geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Elin" <eli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows build hell
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:41:32 GMT
Well,

I can't build trunk with bootstrap. There was a lot of strange errors, which
I can't reproduce at last twice. More or less "stable" errors was reported
by me or other people here (like OpenEJB2 error, jspc error, mail
1.3.1build error, etc.). I'm not actually shure my CLASSPATH was the
source of
all my problem, but unsetting this variable before building trunk finished
successfuly without breaking errors (except OpenEJB2's one).
I think It is worse to try build trunk with unsetted CLASSPATH (if it
includes ".") for people with build errors on WIndows and report results
here.