geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse with M2
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:47:44 GMT
Hi Anita,

The eclipse plugin is clever enough to either add a project or its
JAR stored in your m2 repository. If you execute the plugin from a
specific module, then the generated .classpath has JAR entries for
the depending modules. If you execute the plugin against a set of
modules, then JAR entries are replaced by project reference entries.

Thanks,
Gianny