geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: RTC Yoo-Hoo Wake Up Please and Review the Wadi Integration Patch
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:54:11 GMT
Hi Gianny,

I applied the patch and got a few simple to fix hunks failing. Got
them fixed and it built until the failure to find the wadi-group
artifact. Any chance that could get uploaded so I can be lazy and not
build it myself?

If I understand things correctly geronimo-clustering is an
alternative to the geronimo-session module we had/have in the 1.2-
dead branch. Am I correct? Just trying to make sure I understand
things correctly.

And one last thing, I to would like to see some more docs at least in
the geronimo-clustering module.

Thanks!

-bd-