geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <>
Subject Re: RTC Yoo-Hoo Wake Up Please and Review the Wadi Integration Patch
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:54:11 GMT
Hi Gianny,

I applied the patch and got a few simple to fix hunks failing. Got
them fixed and it built until the failure to find the wadi-group
artifact. Any chance that could get uploaded so I can be lazy and not
build it myself?

If I understand things correctly geronimo-clustering is an
alternative to the geronimo-session module we had/have in the 1.2-
dead branch. Am I correct? Just trying to make sure I understand
things correctly.

And one last thing, I to would like to see some more docs at least in
the geronimo-clustering module.

On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:34 AM, Gianny Damour wrote:

> Many thanks David for this wake-up call :)
> I do agree: the NamespaceDrivenBuilder change is a great
> improvement. If I am entitled to vote for this patch, even if I am
> one of the reporters, then we now have 3 +1. Having said that, I
> would appreciate if Greg could have a quick scan prior to commit.
> Thanks,
> Gianny
> On 13/09/2006, at 1:59 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>> I'd like to thank the PMC members who promptly reviewed my jta 1.1
>> and jndi refactoring patches and point them to an at least equally
>> deserving patch that has been quietly mouldering for lack of
>> attention
>> Aside from
>> - Integrating WADI in an architecturally appropriate way (finally!)
>> - Providing a clustering api as a basis for discussion and further
>> development
>> this also now includes a big improvement to the
>> NamespaceDrivenBuilder interface that lets these builders add
>> stuff to the environment.  We should be able to leverage this to
>> e.g. only include axis when you are actually using a web service
>> and/or switch webservices implementations.
>> thanks
>> david jencks

View raw message