geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about a Certification Authority (CA) portlet in Geronimo Console?
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 04:10:56 GMT
I do not know if this should affect the export classification of G, but we
will still need to ascertain this.  If it does, we could provide the CA
functionality with parameters and key sizes etc that will not impose any
restrictions on export classification.  We can provide a configuration file
that will let the users configure these parameters easily.
modules\geronimo-util and some classes in J2SE are enough to piece together
most functions required by a CA.

Ideas, suggestions and comments will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Vamsi