geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while starting G in debug mode. Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, rc = 509.
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:48:57 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following error while running G in debug mode.

C:\g111\assemblies\j2ee-tomcat-server>java -Xdebug -Xnoagent -
Djava.compiler=NONE-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005
-jar
target\geronimo-1.1.1-rc3\bin\server.jar
Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, rc = 509.
FATAL ERROR in native method: No transports initialized

The same thing ran without problems until yesterday.  I do not have a clue
what has changed.  Please help resolve this error.

Thanks,
Vamsi