geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:26:57 GMT
I didn't realize maven had that capability, but I'm not surprised
because it never ceases to impress me.  I'm not sure that we can take
advantage of that capability right now though because from what I can
tell there needs to be one plugin catalog per version of geronimo.
Since maven pushes versioning down towards the artifact level I don't
know where in the maven directory structure to put the catalogs.  I
think there are advantages to hosting the catalogs in a separate
location anyway, such as the ability to switch to an alternate repo
if/when that need arises.

My main confusion right now is why the plugins built by geronimo
aren't published in the snapshot repository. I expected :
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/
to look like my local repo
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs
Are the snapshot artifacts published selectively?

Paul