geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:24:21 GMT
On 9/15/06, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
> I'd like to gather as much suggestions/opinions/advices as possible
> before calling a vote.

I haven't seen any feedback on this thread since last week but I think
it's still an important topic.  From what I understand, Jacek has
suggested that we create a plugin repository at
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins.  I proposed using the maven repo
as a plugin repository instead but haven't seen any feedback on that
idea so I'm doubting it has support. Other than floating that idea as
an alternative (which I'm satisfied has been done) I don't really have
any concerns with calling a vote at this time, if that's still the
intention.  Any others out there have opinions on this matter?

Best wishes,
Paul