geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly: Geronimo 1.2-447908
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:04:58 GMT
On 9/21/06, Jay D. McHugh <jay@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com> wrote:

> I had to create the var/config/artifact_aliases.properties file before
> the server would start up.  After that I was able to load the mysql jdbc
> jar without any problem.  But, I couldn't create my database pool
> again.  Here is the log for when I tried to deploy with the wizard (on
> Linux w/ Java 1.5 in case that makes a difference):

Oops accidentally sent a blank message just now, sorry about that.  I
saw the same problem as Jay, it also seems like the db pool wizard is
taking the wrong path since for the pool type it uses TranQL Embedded
XA Resource Adapter for Apache Derby.

Dain, I'm a huge fan of what you're doing here and think that making
snapshot builds available like this will lead to finding bugs early
and helping users who want to pick up bug fixes but can't or don't
want to build.

Best wishes,
Paul