geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dojo Toolkit inclusion to Geronimo
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:25:03 GMT
OK based on discussion here on the dev list and in GERONIMO-2333 I
just committed the code for GERONIMO-2406 into trunk rev 447903.  This
introduces the Dojo files as a new webapp into the server and creates
a dependency from the console onto this app so that Chris can
reference it from the JMX Debug portlet at /dojo instead of checking
in a private copy for the console.  When an application is deployed
into Geronimo and the console is already deployed it can use the
shared copy.  Otherwise it can install the Dojo webapp as a plugin --
AFAIK all the files are in place to generate the plugin I just have to
make sure that it gets out to a plugin repository, etc.

I will add a wiki page to describe all this.

This is my first commit while Geronimo has just gone back to CTR so I
hope I have not botched something up.  If I made any rookie mistakes
then please be gentle and I promise to fix it :-)

Best wishes,
Paul