geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc4 (built on 1.1.1)
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:49:28 GMT
Jeff and Brian did most of the heavy lifting for the Liferay
integration. I don't know why the now defunct method was needed.  But
since the method was intentionally removed as part of a security
related JIRA it sounds like we need a new version of the Liferay EAR
and not a new rev of the release.   So +1 on rc4.

thanks,
Paul