geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dojo Toolkit inclusion to Geronimo
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:40:28 GMT
Gianny,  I agree that the JMX Viewer portlet Chris has contributed is
fantastic and more people should take a look at it!  I also agree that
we should think about how the Dojo files are checked in -- directly in
the console vs. as a separate module.  I was thinking about creating a
separate web app containing the Dojo files that could be shared across
all web apps in Geronimo and managed separately from them.  The thread
Chris referenced above discusses the idea in more detail:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg29777.html

Maybe the time is right to move forward on that idea (or some variant)
and let the JMX viewer portlet be the first exploiter.  Or if Chris'
current implementation is integrated as-is then we discussed
retrofitting it to work this way later -- see the comments in
GERONIMO-2333.

Best wishes,
Paul