geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc3 (incorporates all recent comments and issues, you need to vote again)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:30:18 GMT
Matt,  the problem I had with building from src was that
explicit_versions.properties had:

org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec//jar=1.1.1
instead of:
org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-j2ee-jacc_1.0_spec//jar=1.1.1-rc3

So I was somehow picking up an old version of the jacc spec jar file
(not sure how because I thought I had blown away my local maven repo).
  Anyway when I updated explicit_versions.properties and rebuilt the
problem went away.

+1

thanks,
Paul