geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No need for m2 central mirror
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:56:48 GMT
I'm not totally up to speed on how the maven repositories are set up
today.  Would it be possible to host Geronimo plugins in the maven
repo in addition to the Geronimo cars, ears, jars, etc that are
currently hosted there?  That way we could leverage the same
infrastructure for enabling runtime dependencies as we do for build
time dependencies.

Thanks,
Paul