geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Best Practices
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:28:52 GMT
OK that's what I suspected.  So I think that means that in order to
avoid confusion we should stick to refining the existing global
definitions and be careful not to conflict.  The stuff already on the
wiki page looks good, maybe we should replace "Classification" with
"Issue Type".  My main concern is really about getting misaligned with
the global definitions for "Priority" since that field is sometimes
used more subjectively.

Paul

On 9/8/06, jason.dillon@gmail.com <jason.dillon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unlikly as that would mean changing the source for JIRA and that page is global to all
projects, not just for G projects.