geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Are the new activemq gbean modules complete?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:00:32 GMT
This is not just a version change, but also some code change too.
Its all relatively minor though.

I think this should just be committed, as well as with the other even
more trivial changes for log4j and derby versions...

But if I do that then someone is going to start a fuss about no RTC
or voting, blah, blah, blah.  IMO, the PMC needs to make some
decisions soon about what to do about RTC, either revert to CTR (my
preference) or use some hybrid along the lines that David Blevins was
talking about... document the full policy on the wiki (and email of
course) but definitely on the wiki so we can have something to look
at and remind us.

--jason