geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is java.endorsed.dirs actually working?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:47:18 GMT
   Here is the 5th one:
    As you said the java.endorsed.dirs property is being set properly.
but we still had to add lib/endorsed to the class path explicitly. It
might be due to the fact that it is checked before the jvm is forked.
Did you try starting the server using -Djava.endorsed.dirs=....? I have
no clues why it does not work, just shooting in the dark..

Thanks
Anita