geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Goals for 1.2 - Thoughts
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:56:24 GMT
   IMHO, we should have a certified release from the trunk before
switching over to JEE 5. This will allow users to have a certified
release that works with Maven2. The user community is switching over to
Maven2 and do not like to work with Maven1. With our naming system this
release will have to be called 1.2.

thanks
Anita