geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: console & deployer dependencies
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:58:52 GMT
Bill,
   The webconsole-tomcat config differs from the original patch. To
answer your question correctly, I need to understand  why:
1. The j2ee-deployer config was added as a parent configuration.
2. The tomcat-deployer config was changed so that tomcat config is not
a parent of tomcat-deployer config.
   I am searching the archives/jiras. I need to do some testing..

Thanks
Anita