geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo at JAOO in Aarhus, Denmark
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:31:06 GMT

> I'll be going to JAOO as well.  I was invited to speak on the
> Enterprise track and was going to be covering some of the same
> material.  Since the late notice I haven't started putting my slides
> together yet...well, I have some.  We should probably compare notes.
> I wasn't going to do a live presentation so perhaps that is a
> significant differentiation point.  I look forward to seeing you there.

The idea is to show as much as possible without unnecessary speaking
and slides. I thought a live presentation/demo might be of a great
interest. I'm not sure how it will eventually turn out, but having 40
minutes I should cover enough interesting stuff. Will see how it turns
out.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski