geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Apache Geronimo at JAOO in Aarhus, Denmark
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:15:44 GMT
Hi,

Just to let you know that  Bill Dudney and me are presenting Apache
Geronimo on Tuesday the following week at JAOO Conference in  Aarhus,
Denmark.

I'm not interested in presenting slides and talk, but am leaning
towards a technical presentation with Apache Geronimo up and running.
I'm going to present a web application in Eclipse IDE and the way it
is deployed to Apache Geronimo via the Geronimo Eclipse plugin. I'm
also going to talk about the past, the present and the future. A
little about Little-G and the recent newborn - Micro-G and most
certainly about plugins.

It's my first conference where I demonstrate Apache Geronimo so
comments are greatly appreciated.

More at http://www.jaoo.dk/conference (I'm not sure why they haven't
included our photos and bios yet).

Jacek