geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Build error - No reference named ResourceEnvironmentSetter in gbean ....configs/openejb-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:41:52 GMT
On 9/26/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    I got this error yesterday. I had to update and rebuild openejb2 to
> cure this.

Doh! I knew I had to rebuild OpenEJB 2, but whenever I did svn up I got

jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/oss/openejb2
$ svn up
At revision 2903.

So nothing to update. Of course, the build kept failing and after a
day I decided to send the question to the dev mailing list.

Then, right after having read your email I realized that OpenEJB moved
to ASF and see what I was using:

jlaskowski@dev /cygdrive/c/oss/openejb2
$ svn info

Thanks Anita for your answer! Although it seemed obvious at first, I
haven't switched the repo and thus the failure.

I'm so happy now! ;-) Guess who helped me!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl