geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Micro-G
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:30:01 GMT
> The initial commit is out there with rev. 449892.

Thanks Joe for your work. The only thing I'm not happy with is that we
call it - Micro-G - whereas it's geronimo-framework in repository. I
think that it may confuse our users and confused they won't be so
willing to play with it. Therefore, we need to be more consistent how
we call the latest newborn and call it geronimo-framework as it is
named in the repository or rename geronimo-framework to
geronimo-micro. Even though the names could not be the final ones -
we'd be better off calling it in a uniform way, even temporarily.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl