geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r449693 [1/2] - in /geronimo/server/trunk/applications/console: geronimo-console-framework/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/aggregation/ geronimo-console-framework/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/data/ geronimo-console-standard/src/main/java/org/apach
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:24:22 GMT
On 9/25/06, pmcmahan@apache.org <pmcmahan@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: pmcmahan
> Date: Mon Sep 25 07:43:09 2006
> New Revision: 449693

> Log:
> GERONIMO-2333 JMX Portlet

Whoever done it really knows how to play with Dojo and DWR. I could
play with Dojo in a project and I remember I had a hard time dealing
with these pesky Dojo quirks. What I could read in this commit kicks
ass! I mark it to review again later. Thanks!

These is one thing that looked to me as a tiny bug.

> +html>body tbody.scrollContent {

Should it have been 'html.body'?

--
Jacek Laskowski