geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: maven.xml is pointing to the wrong version of OpenEJB in branches/1.1
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:43:55 GMT
On 9/23/06, Jay D. McHugh <jay@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I didn't figure this was worth a JIRA.

It still is ;-)

> The maven.xml file in branches/1.1 is still pointing to codehaus for its
> openejb checkout (and an older version too).
>
> Here is a patch (my first patch for Geronimo!)

Thanks Yay for having caught it!

I don't know if I can patch the branch after it's released? I mean, to
me the branch is frozen. OTOH, it's unreasonable to create another
branch just to patch 1.1 - it doesn't require a separate release. I'd
like to hear others' opinion before proceeding.

Unless I hear an objection, I'll patch it after 48h have passed.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl