geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject No branch is owned by a person (was: Re: svn commit: r446519 [4/4] - in /geronimo/sandbox/gcache: ./ openwire/ openwire/src/ openwire/src/main/ openwire/src/main/java/ openwire/src/main/java/org/ openwire/src/main/java/org/apache/ openwire/src/main/j
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:02:57 GMT

> not like i need people going in an making
> changes to gshell or other stuff I have in there... unless they want me to
> ;-)

Just spot it and though it's marked with a smile I'd like to make it
clear and be sure *I* understand the rule.

Any code at any place in the Geronimo repo is a Geronimo community
matter. Every committer can change it and noone owns the code - it
belongs to the community, i.e. it's open to be modified by anyone. Of
course, as in trunk or other place in the repo, a discussion is always
appreciated (mandatory?) and welcome before changes are made. Nothing
unusual wrt branches.

Am I correct in my thinking?

Jacek

--