geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:25:50 GMT
Hi,

Just went through the archives and am not sure, but we ended up with
nothing as far as the official plugins repo is concerned[*]. Unless
I'm mistaken, I wonder what it takes to create
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins as another official repo? Just like
the devtools project has its own place we could (should?) create a
separate space for plugins.

I'd like to gather as much suggestions/opinions/advices as possible
before calling a vote.

WDYT?

[*] Just as I was writing it I came across this lovely quote: "After
all is said and done, more is said than done." by Aesop. Google's
awesome with its quote service. I need to keep it in mind before
taking part in a discussion. ;-)

Jacek
--
Jacek Laskowski