geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: fail bootstrap early with wrong jdk
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:42:44 GMT
On 9/13/06, Tim McConnell <tim.mcconne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Joe, were you able to successfully build the remainder of trunk after
> getting the specs to build (with a 1.5 jdk) ?? Just wondering I should
> try the same if it'll help me get trunk built....

Did it twice or more. When I saw Rick had troubles building OpenEJB 2
I removed .m2 local repo and gave the build(s) a whirl. I had to build
Geronimo, then OpenEJB 2 and then Geronimo again. There are some
interdependencies and I couldn't build them all in one shot. Of
course, the specs had to be built using java 5.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl