geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: fail bootstrap early with wrong jdk
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:40:31 GMT

> You know... bootstrap was primarialy created in response to the
> troubles *you* were having running the m2 build in a clean
> environment :-P
>
>   * * *
>
> But I am getting rather sick and tired of all this talk and
> complaining about bootstrap...

Hey Jason. Where's your spirit! ;-) I know you know I didn't mean to
annoy you with my comments. They were just my personal opinions which
I remembered you shared too as you kept saying that the tool's a
temporary solution to our build problems.

And the last but not least, I couldn't propose anything better and
moreover I'm proud I'm in a team you're part of. I had a chance to
work on m2 and fell short. You've been doing it at the higest possible
rate and am still staggered how easy it was when you've been doing it.
No offence intended!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski