geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Build failure on trunk. Plese help resolve this.
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:14:13 GMT
On 9/11/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hit a new error running mvn eclipse:eclipse :o(((

Welcome to the wonderful world of MS Windows annoyances ;-)

I remember it once happened to me and I sorted it out deleting some
dirs in m2 repo. Although I once blamed bootstrap for this I don't
remember what it ended up with exactly, but I do remember we agreed it
was not bootstrap.

Anyway, delete m2 plugins (C:\.m2\org\apache\maven\plugins) from your
local m2 repo and give it a shot again. It should work. Search the
archives for some explanations and let us know how it gets sorted out.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl