geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Build failure on trunk. Plese help resolve this.
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:27:54 GMT
On 9/11/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1vamsi1c@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am getting a build failure on trunk.  Build is failing with compilation
> errors in geronimo-console-standard.  If I run the build from applications
> directory, all applications are building without any problem.  The failure
> is occurring when I run the build from root directory.  The following is the
> console output.

Can't be! Today is my first day when I could happily build OpenEJB
2.2-SNAPSHOT and Geronimo 1.2-SNAPSHOT and everything went so smooth.
I work with Cygwin on MS Windows (had to uninstall TortoiseSVN as it
gave me a lot of troubles with bizzare permission-related problems -
I'm saying this to exclude issues with your build environment).

How did you build Geronimo? Did you try with an empty m2 repo? What's
the path of the repo?

I can see from the above console output that you run mvn install.
Could you run the build again with a clean m2 repo (no spaces and
short path, e.g. c:\.m2, please) and svn up and mvn clean install
afterwards. It must^H^H^H^Hshould work.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski