geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r437291 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: bootstrap bootstrap.bat bootstrap.xml
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:49:59 GMT
On 9/1/06, anita kulshreshtha <> wrote:
> Hi All,
>    It appears that I am the only one who does not use the bootstrap.

I'm not using it anymore once it's once been used as Jason suggested.

>   >mkdir geronimo
>   >svn co
> geronimo
>   >cd geronimo
>   >mkdir openejb2
>   >mkdir specs
>   >svn co openejb2
>   >svn co specs

Why do you create directories that are in fact created while co'ing repos?

>     Please give it a try and provide feedback, so that we can put
> bootstrap to rest.

Going to give it a try. Just updating OpenEJB2, building it and
rebuilding Geronimo. Once it works, I'll give the above procedure a

Would you mind updating the jira issue
( with your

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message