geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: One more build error on Windows
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:13:03 GMT
On 9/1/06, Deepak Srinivasa <deepu.srinivasa@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did a fresh checkout of geronimo trunk a couple of days back, and tried to
> build.
> First, I got the 'Unable to compile JSP' error, and after looking at the
> posts on this list, I changed my root pom.xml to get the 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT of
> the jspc-maven-plugin. Now, that error seems to have vanished.

(I'm also experiencing build problems, so don't hope I will sort out
your problems ;-))

You've noticed the error was related to jspc plugin, haven't you?

[INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: jspc}]
[INFO] Compiling new java files...
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

> I have attached error.dat file (mvn -X install > error.dat).

Can't find it. Perhaps, it's been filtered out or so. Change its name
to something different than dat like txt?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl