geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Plugins project (Re: Where to develop plugins
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:19:26 GMT
Aaron,

Last we checked, Matt, Hernan and I showed interest as well [1]. We
are looking for a leader to spearhead this effort. Let me be blunt, at
this point we are looking upto you to lead the way as the person with
the most knowledge/experience. Sorry to put you on the spot!.

thanks,
-- dims

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=115048484932019&w=2

> I would be happy to help, not take a lead ;-) I have a lot on my plate
> right now.
>
> I would like to see all of our components as plugins (not just
> directory, samples, console ,etc).  I think once everything is a plugin,
> the real value of Geronimo will begin to become evident.
>
> Aaron Mulder wrote:
> > Well, are there any volunteers to set up the Geronimo plugins project
> > and migrate all the current ones (directory, examples, possibly
> > console, etc.) to that?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >     Aaron
> >
> > On 9/2/06, Matt Hogstrom <matt@hogstrom.org> wrote:
> >> Totally agree...with your points.  I was commenting more on why we
> >> didn't have it yet.  I concur
> >> that The Geronimo Project should be hosting our own set of plugins.
> >> Esp. the Apache based ones like
> >> directory and samples.
> >>
> >> I hope I didn't go too far into the ditch :)

> >> Subproject" why
> >> folks

> >> encourage
> >> red