geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Plugins project (Re: Where to develop plugins (was: Re: JPA Plugin patch))
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:36:49 GMT
Just like we have a "Apache Geronimo Development Tools Subproject" why
can't we have a "Apache Geronimo Plugins Subproject"? and grant folks
working on plugins karma there if karma is the issue.

My 2 cents...Forking community is not good. We should try to encourage
people to work here especially new folks. If i had not gotten the red
carpet from cocoon folks back in 2001, i'd never have made it as a
Apache committer. If they had told me to open a new sf.net project
with my addons that would have been the end of the road for me. I am
greatly indebted to folks like Stefano who gave me a jump start.

-- dims