geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jason.dil...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:53:53 GMT
The rar deps need to be excluded... Open issue for that which I will fix shortly.

And David Jencks said to add the rars to the minimal boilerplate, so I did. If that is not
correct we can move it to the j2ee boilerplate.

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:51:17
To:Geronimo Dev <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ

I noticed two peculiar things about the latest trunk build and activeMQ.

1)  The image size of the activeMQ rar file is now huge ... going from
something like 1 meg to a present 7.5 meg:
7,508,415 ge-activemq-rar-1.2-SNAPSHOT.rar

2)  This is now included in all assemblies when it was previously
excluded from the little-G assemblies.

Does anybody have any idea on the size issue or the change that may have
caused #2 above?

Joe