geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Release - Who's next and what is it?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:47:44 GMT
I've been wanting to take a look at our classloader structure for a
while, now. Also, OSGI seems to be popping up a bunch, lately. So,
with 1.1.1 TCK completed, I'm going to spend some time reading up on
OSGI and looking at adding OSGI support to Geronimo.

I'm just getting started, so can't commit to any significant function
in time for 1.2, but we'll see...

--kevan