geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Chuo <for...@mac.com>
Subject [Questionnaire for MBA dissertation] Recruitment and selection for software developers...
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:51:59 GMT
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am an MBA student at Oxford Brookes University (http://www.brookes.ac.uk). The following
questions are for my dissertation. The dissertation is about how the recruitment and selection
of human resource management can help the software development company establish creative
and creative development teams by acquiring good software developers (the software developer
role includes the project manager, system analyst, system designer, tech lead, software programmer).
As you must know that acquiring talented software developers to build a creative and innovative
software development team can give your company a competitive advantage in terms of differentiation.
I believe your company must have a strong hold of experience in recruiting and selecting creative
and innovative software developers; this is why I invite you to answering this questionnaire.

Questionnaire: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=690682520035

This questionnaire will only take no more than five minutes of your precious time (just six
questions). In the end of this questionnaire, you can choose to be anonymous. All the information
you provide will only be used for this academic dissertation, and your contact information
such as the e-mail address will not be revealed to any third party.

I do appreciate your participation, thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yin-Wu (Richard) Chuo

E-mail: 05047447@brookes.ac.uk
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop
you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn