geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Patches in RTC (Geronimo - 2006-09-04)
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:21:57 GMT
On Sep 4, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:
>> From your comments I don't think you fixed the configs/client/
>> pom.xml and/or you might have had something stale in your assembly.
>>
>> As I mentioned, I just re-tested the patch and there were no errors.
>>

> I'll retest, is it worth posting a new patch? Would make it
> slightly easier for others to test the patch.

Eh... if more hunks failed I might... but the longer we wait to apply
the more chances that more hunks will fail... and so I don't want to
sign up to continuously rediff.

:-\

>> From the stack you posted, it does not look like you updated
>> ActiveMQManagerGBean as I mentioned was the fix for this exception
>> ( its the comment right before your stack :-P )
>>

> Dooh! how about a new patch that includes the NPE fix. I'd be glad
> to post it if you think its worth it. I think this one is
> definitely worth it cause it makes it simply patch, rebuild, test
> instead of having to manually edit stuff.

Eh... if you feel like it... though that just means that I gotta
reverify it. :-\

Blah, this should just get committed.  The lag from patch to verify
to commit is too much, its just causing more overhead.

If this keeps up I may go back to a branch in the sandbox.

--jason