geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web Service Sample Application
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:58:43 GMT
Daytrader has a ws app client that I turned on in daytrader trunk and
works for me in geronimo trunk.  This might be more complicated than
you want for a demo but might be useful to look at.  The plan I use
to deploy is in one of the daytrader jira issues -- I think I called
it d-j-plan (for daytrader-jetty, not my initials :-) but it works
for me on both tomcat and jetty g. servers.

thanks
david jencks