geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc3 (incorporates all recent comments and issues, you need to vote again)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:09:40 GMT
Paul,

I rebuilt the server and found I was an issue with the explict-
versions.properties that highlighted a problem with your local repo.
It appears that the geronimo-spec-je22-jacc-1.0-1.1.1.jar existed in
your local repo which is what got picked up.

This highlights a couple of issues we'll need to work out going
forward.  Given that we have three separate artifacts being released
simultaneously (new schema, j2ee-jacc and Geronimo) there are a lot
of moving parts.  In the future I think it will be easier to release
the individual artifacts before the main server release.

For your issue however, the jacc jars provided are correct.

Thanks for bringing this up.  Modifying the release plan in the
future will address this issue.

Thanks

Matt

Matt Hogstrom