geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: CWiki questions
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:43:15 GMT
On Sep 18, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> Hi,

Hi :-)

> I'm working on Ode (incubated project of a WS-BPEL implementation)
> and we'd like to put up a decent site based on our Confluence space
> (we already have a setup on cwiki.apache.org ). It seems that, even
> if it isn't already your official site yet, you've already been
> through a lot with this so I had a couple of questions.
>
> Jason (Dillon), Bruce told me that you were the right person to ask
> this to, hope you're here :)

Yup and yup.

> 1. Your auto-exported site uses the nice looking Geronimo site
> template, did you patch autoexport for that?

Nope, just using the AutoExport plugin as it was installed by Pier at
the moment.

> Did you do it yourself? I just don't think I have the karma for
> this, is there somebody who could do it for us?

You need to be in confluence-administrators to access the plugin's
config:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/autoexport/
configuration.action

> 2. Where do you get the autoexported pages from? Ideally we could
> commit them in our svn regularly.

Jeff used to have the exports sync'd to people here:

     http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/

But, looks like its gone now.

--jason