geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBean and QDox
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:08:50 GMT
Note that if you are not using any Java 1.5 features, there's really
no difference between the tiger and retrotranslated code (other than
it works on 1.4).

The only strangeness is that the java.lang.* and java.util.* stuff
thats new in 1.5 gets swizzled to something in retrotranslator or
backport-util-concurrent but you can still debug just fine.

--

James
-------