geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARN [ConfigurationStoreUtil] Checksum file not found: ...
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:51:28 GMT
The assembly descriptor (bin.xml) in the m2-assemblies excludes the
*.sha1 along with few others while copying the repository dir from
archive-tmp to the final loc

 <!-- Include previously installed CAR files -->
        <fileSet>
            <directory>target/archive-tmp/repository</directory>
            <outputDirectory>repository</outputDirectory>
            <excludes>
                <exclude>**/META-INF/maven/**</exclude>
                <exclude>**/*.pom</exclude>
                <exclude>**/*.sha1</exclude>