geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bootstrap.bat for windows users
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:45:58 GMT
I agree. But just in case you or some other windoze user wants to
maintain it, I uploaded the patch after making some minor
modification.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12339349/bootstrap.bat.patch

The onus of keeping the bootstrap.bat in synch with bootstrap rests
with the windows' users.

Cheers
Prasad