geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [itests] Modify the geronimo-deployment-plugin ?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:52:56 GMT
Jason,

One of the things we discussed was to write/modify our plugins such
that some oft used goals like start/stop servers, deploy/undeploy
apps, start/stop apps will write it's output to a surefire like xml in
the target/surefire-reports dir.

Using the cargo plugin would not give us this ability to log the
failures of the above popular goals in the surefire dir and to a site
report eventually.

Hmmm.. ??

Cheers
Prasad