geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:20:13 GMT
M2 and bootstrap works smoothly. Please disregard the specs problem
reported earlier. But hopefully soon we can eliminate the bootstrap
script.

Other very minor issues -
We should also regenerate the site again.
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/source-repository.html is out of date.

Can't navigate back from links like the one below -
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/modules/geronimo-axis/project-info.html

Cheers
Prasad