geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAR plugin documentation
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:30:34 GMT
In your case, you need the following file

~/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-
gbean-deployer-1.2-SNAPSHOT.car

I think the only way is to build Geronimo 1.2 using maven, or to put the
configurations (which must be zipped) in the maven 2 local repo.  By
building geronimo, all files should be installed during the build process.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet